Tuesday, July 1, 2014

Wow the first year is over. I've passed all the exams and stuff, still i have to finish the report from visiting the building site, more like i have to start writing it.;d Well anyway some time ago, like in april or something, i bought a longboard and i'm learing how to "use it".;d I have many plans for the summer and i'm hoping to realize more than half of them.
A week ago back in Gdansk after my last exam together with my friend we went on a long night walk on the beach. i guess i can say so far it's been the best night i've spent somewhere.
I've finished today watching True Detective. Absolutely amazing show. I was really into Fargo and some time ago my friend recommended it to me telling me that i would love it when i've enjoed Fargo. But TD is so much better than Fargo. It's kinda heavy and dark. In some other way than Fargo is. There's so much blood and violence and i got a feeling that it's there only for it's sake and in TD i really liked this kinda philosophical part, i dont know.;d

Oh well anyway i'm still in a mood for Yes after their concert in Warsaw. I believe it was the best concert i've been to so far and Roundabout was the best freaking thing i've ever heard. What's amazing is the fact that they've managed to find a guy who has soooo similiar voice to Jon Andersons, incredinble!

No comments:

Post a Comment