Thursday, August 8, 2013

I'm back from Paris. Actually i don't remember telling you that i was going there.O-o Anyway i'm home now and maybe i'll go through photos and post something here, but i don't think that will happen soon (or ever).
During my trip i read couple of books, well maybe a little bit more than couple. I finally read Fight Club and One Flew Over the Cuckoo's Nest ( i was surprised that Chief is narrating the story, i guess that after watching the movie i was simply assuming that McMurphy is the narrator), and some other books i wanted to read for a long time. Still i have a long list and instead of shrinking it's getting longer and longer. 
After watching a series of french movies i guess i'll catch up with the latest (or more or less latest) releases. I was planning to see Despicable me 2 but i'm not really sure if it's still on. 


No comments:

Post a Comment