Tuesday, September 4, 2012

Us and them And after all we're only ordinary men

okay, i know i'm only 18 but these are just my thoughts. you may discuss them with me if you want to. i'd be even pleased if you do so.

It's harder for pretty girls to find somebody who actually loves them. I'm not really sure if you get me, but let me clarify this. Guys like pretty girls, because it's always nice to go somewhere with a pretty girl, or even they are proud that they have such a beautiful girlfriend, but mostly they care how do you look, and not who you are. I just mean that it's harder for those girls to find the one. The not so pretty girls I think are more luckier, I don't mean to offend anyone or something, I just think that there's always something beautiful in somebody, it might be a smile, eyes, pretty little nose, or freckles, or anything. I also think that people notice something pretty in somebody they start to search other nice things also in the personality, so the not so pretty girls/oh how stupid it sounds, just not everybody can be a beauty from Vouges cover/  can find their prince on white horse more easier. /i'm talking about normal girls not whores./ umm..well maybe i'm all wrong, but that's just something i've noticed and wanted to share with you. you may disagree and i'm open for discussion.
 but well yeah, i don't believe in love anyway.
and let's end this not so optimistic or maybe optimistic topic and listen to some good music.
again Pink Floyd Us and Them

Black and blue
And who knows which is which and who is who
Up and Down
And in the end it's only round and round and round

No comments:

Post a Comment