Saturday, December 17, 2011

oh Pamela

I've just discoverd this awesome artist Franz Xavier Winterhalter. He's gonna be one of my favourite painters from XIXth century along with Waterhouse/I know he was painting mostly after Winterhalters death, but oh well./.;>
Here are some works.;d first by Winterhalter.

Princess Alice 

Alexandra, Princess of Wales
I love the dress she has on.<3
Madame Barbe de Rimsky-Korsakov
and Watherhouse.
The Lady of Shalott
completly different style he had.;d I love the atmosphere of his works.
The Soul of a Rose
one of my favourite paintings by Waterhouse.;d 
Psyche Opening the Golden Box

okay, I think it's enough.;d /all images found on the iternet.;d/ you can check Waterhouse's page for more his works.;d http://www.jwwaterhouse.com

Hope you enjoyed their works.;d now you go and listen to some music.;d


No comments:

Post a Comment