Thursday, November 17, 2011

strawberry fields forever

Well it's almost the end of  november.:| how quickly the time goes by. I'm stuck with some personal problems and presentation for my english classes about terrorism. I think it's really interesting topic as many from the recent military-politisc issues. But that's not what I want to talk about today, I had a chance to attend a meeting with an US Ambassador who told about studying in the USA, it was interesting to hear about the oppurnites there but when I took a look at the cost of studying at some universities that interest me.....I have no chance in getting 25thousand dollars for only one smester. the only solution is to get a good scholarship.;d but oh well we will see. I must go back to work so next time I'll write a little more about no school related things.;d leaving you with the Beatles.;>
cya!;d

No comments:

Post a Comment