Saturday, November 5, 2011

american boy

So we made it.;D together with my friend we're organizing a school party to celebrate the Independence day.:D it's gonna be fun.;d oh and I've cut my hair.:D and I like the result so it's pretty good.;D
anyway, lately I've watched pretty much different movies. I guess 'Coco before Chanel' was the best one.;d maybe because of Audrey Tautou. and another good one 'The Shutter Island' with DiCaprio, it was a little bit scary but it's a really well done thriller. It ends in an unexpected way and that's what makes this film excellent. You really should watch it if you like thrillers/horrors.;d 
I definitely should start working on my presentation for english classes about terrorism. but as you see I've got better things to do.;> 
Recently I'm in love with Estelles song 'American boy' but I prefer one of the covers by VersaEmerge

Take me on a trip, I'd like to go some day
Take me to New York, I'd love to see L.A.
I really want to come kick it with you
You'll be my American boy, American boy

No comments:

Post a Comment