Tuesday, October 25, 2011

All around me.

Autumn.<3 definitely my favourite season.it's not hard to guess why.;D
I love warm sweaters and hats.;D but unfortunatelly it's allready quite cold.:<
anyway only few days and a long weekend.;D and the day after tomorrow we're going to Poznan.;D

well I don't have much to say...maybe just that I hate when people try to tell me who to talk with, who tell what, who to go out with, gosh. as far as I know it's my life. and I hate when people try to tell me what to do.

I must seem really lost in thoughts lately...but well what can I do..it's nearly december...so it's nearly february. it's been almost a year..I have no idea wether it could end in a different way..well maybe not.if there's fate then it was ment to be like this...but it's not comforting. I've been asking myself thousand times what was he thinking. but I guess I'll never find the answer.well...maybe I'm too naive.I guess I am.

and sorry. I shouldn't have been writing all these things.-.-'
just some music for the end.;D
Switchfoot, cuz they are awesome.:D and the new album is really cool.;D

Even the rivers ways to run
Even the rain to reach the sun
Even my thirsty streams,
Even in my dreams

I am restless, I am restless

I am restless, looking for you
I am restless, I run like the ocean to find your shore
I’m looking for you     This songs perfectly describes my feelings.:|



Flyleaf, cuz I love them.<3 
Here I stand
Empty hands
Wishing my wrists were bleeding
To stop the pain from the beatings

There you stood

Holding me
Waiting for me to notice you



and the last one.|and the best one.<3|


In a manner of speaking 
I just want to say T
hat I could never forget the way 
You told me everything 
By saying nothing
In a manner of speaking

I don't understand  
How love in silence becomes reprimand
But the way that I feel about you   
Is beyond words <3
 

No comments:

Post a Comment